BT103S Variable-Speed Peristaltic Pump
As low as $378.00
Only %1 left
The BT103S peristaltic pump is driven by a high-quality stepper motor, with a speed range of 0.1 to 100 rpm and speed accuracy of ±0.2%. Its single-channel flow rate range is from 0.0001 to 480ml/min. The RS485 communication interface, compatible with Modbus protocol, can be connected to computers, microcontrollers, PLCs, inverters, HMIs and other external devices for systematic or centralized control.
Functions and Features
- Membrane keypad operation is convenient and durable.
- High-quality closed-loop stepper motor drive, accurate speed and smooth operation, allowing for high-precision flow transmission.
- Basic functions such as forward and reverse, start/stop, full speed, speed regulation, and state memory (power-down memory).
- Parameters include running time, interval time, number of cycles, etc. to meet the needs of timed dosing, liquid dispensing, and flow testing.
- The slow stop and anti-drip function can effectively prevent liquid dripping when stopping.
- Key lock function to prevent misoperation.
- Streamlined plastic housing, easy to clean.
- Circuit board with layered paint process for dust and moisture-proof.
- Excellent anti-interference characteristics, wide voltage range, suitable for complex power supply environment.
- Various external control signals can be used to control start/stop, forward/reverse rotation, speed adjustment, and optocoupler isolation.
- RS485 communication, compatible with Modbus protocol, for convenient connection with various control devices.
- Support blocking and leakage alarm (optional).
- A thermal printer can be connected for real-time printing of operating parameters (optional).
- Can be connected with a variety of high-performance pump heads.
- Flow rate: 0.0001 to 480ml/min
- Speed range: 0.1 to 100rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1rpm
- Speed Accuracy: 0.2%
- Display : monochrome 128x32 dot matrix LCD, 77x32mm
- Key lock: long press the direction key to lock, long press the start/stop key to unlock
- Timing function: running time 0.1- 999 seconds/minutes/hours/day, intermittent time 0.1- 999 seconds/minutes/hours/day
- Cycle: 0-999 times (0 is infinite cycle)
- Suction return angle: 0-720 degrees
- External control signal input: (1) start/stop: passive contact, external control input level (5-24V); (2) Forward/reverse: passive contact, external control input level (5-24V); (3) Speed adjustment: analog 0-5V, 0-10V, 4~20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity <80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 232 x 140 x 145 mm (9.1x 5.5 x 5.7 inch)
- Weight: 2.9 kg (6.4lbs)
- BT103S Applicable Pump Head and Tube, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(6 rollers, 1 channel)
(6 rollers, 2 channels)
(6 rollers, 4 channels)
|ID 0.5mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.0022-2.2 ml/min|
|ID 1mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.0064-6.4 ml/min|
|ID 2mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.024-24 ml/min|
|ID 2.4mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.031-31ml/min|
(10 rollers, 1 channel)
(10 rollers, 2 channels)
(10 rollers, 4 channels)
|ID 0.5mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.0017-1.7 ml/min|
|ID 1mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.0049-4.9 ml/min|
|ID 2mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.018-18 ml/min|
|ID 2.4mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.021-21 ml/min|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-5.0 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-20 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-50 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-80 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-190 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-300 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-427ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-183 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-310 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-390 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-500 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.
|Flow Rate||0.00011-480 mL/min|
|Max No. of Channels||4 Channels|
|Max Speed||100 rpm|
Write Your Own Review