BT103S Variable-Speed Peristaltic Pump
The BT103S peristaltic pump is driven by a high-quality stepper motor, with a speed range of 0.1 to 100 rpm and speed accuracy of ±0.2%. Its single-channel flow rate range is from 0.0001 to 480ml/min. The RS485 communication interface, compatible with Modbus protocol, can be connected to computers, microcontrollers, PLCs, inverters, HMIs and other external devices for systematic or centralized control.
Functions and Features
- Membrane keypad operation, simple, convenient and durable.
- High-quality closed-loop stepper motor drive, accurate speed and smooth operation, allowing for high-precision flow transmission.
- Basic functions such as forward and reverse, start/stop, full speed, speed regulation, state memory (power-down memory).
- Parameters include running time, interval time, number of cycles, etc. to meet the needs of timed dosing, liquid dispensing, and flow testing.
- The slow stop and anti-drip function can effectively prevent liquid dripping when stopping.
- Key lock function to prevent misoperation.
- Streamlined plastic housing, easy to clean.
- Circuit board with layered paint process for dust and moisture-proof.
- Excellent anti-interference characteristics, wide voltage range, suitable for complex power supply environment.
- A variety of external control signals can be used to control start/stop, forward/reverse rotation, speed adjustment, and optocoupler isolation.
- RS485 communication, compatible with Modbus protocol, for convenient connection with various control devices.
- Support blocking alarm, leakage alarm (optional).
- A thermal printer can be connected for real-time printing of operating parameters (optional).
- Can be connected with a variety of high-performance pump heads.
- Flow rate: 0.0001 to 480ml/min
- Speed range: 0.1 to 100rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1rpm
- Speed Accuracy: 0.2%
- Display : monochrome 128x32 dot matrix LCD, 77x32mm
- Key lock: long press the direction key to lock, long press the start/stop key to unlock
- Timing function: running time 0.1- 999 seconds/minutes/hours/day, intermittent time 0.1- 999 seconds/minutes/hours/day
- Cycle: 0-999 times (0 is infinite cycle)
- Suction return angle: 0-720 degrees
- External control signal input: (1) start/stop: passive contact, external control input level (5-24V); (2) Forward/reverse: passive contact, external control input level (5-24V); (3) Speed adjustment: analog 0-5V, 0-10V, 4~20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity <80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 232 x 140 x 145 mm (9.1x 5.5 x 5.7 inch)
- Weight: 2.9 kg (6.4lbs)
- BT103S Applicable Pump Head and Tube, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump head||No. of channels||Tubing size (mm)||Flow rate (mL/min) per channel|
|BT103S||DG6-1||1||Wall 0.8-1, ID≤3.17||0.0002-49|
|DG10-1||1||Wall 0.8-1, ID≤3.17||0.0001-41|
|DG6-2||2||Wall 0.8-1, ID≤3.17||0.0002-49|
|DG10-2||2||Wall 0.8-1, ID≤3.17||0.0001-41|
|DG6-4||4||Wall 0.8-1, ID≤3.17||0.0002-49|
|DG10-4||4||Wall 0.8-1, ID≤3.17||0.0001-41|
|YZ15||1||13# 14# 19# 16# 25# 17# 18#||0.006-380|
|YT25||1||15# 24# 35# 36#||0.16-480|
|Flow Rate||0.00011-480 mL/min|
|Max No. of Channels||4 Channels|
|Max Speed||100 rpm|